Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

I love this game :D

I've played it before, it's so much fun and is funny, I love kaolla's conversations :3 10/10 5/5

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Just amazing.

The games controls move so fluidly and I, in general, love upgradable games, the fact that you have the ability to put parts wherever you want is amazing, and you don't really see that in many games! 10/10 5/5

METROID: Genesis METROID: Genesis

Great!

I love all of the metroid games and I've even beaten avery single one of them! 5/5 10/10!

Closure. Closure.

Wonderful

A wonderful Great game, has an oddworld feel to it though, which makes me like it more! XD 5/5 10/10

Theia Theia

Great

A great game for people who like Tactical, or strategy games, puzzled me though, I haven't brought myself to finishing it. 5/5 10/10

NG Level Icon Maker V2 NG Level Icon Maker V2

Loved it

It would be awesome if someone could actually use one of these as a level icon though, huh? 5/5 10/10

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

awesome!

I love the game, reminds me of another game but I can't remember what it was called, I just love it even though I haven't finished it yet! 5/5 10/10!

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Great fun!

I've loved this game since I started playing it! It is always something I come back to every day! Love the game, love the features, and I love strawberry clock! 5/5 10/10!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Woah

I've never been this stuck to a game before in my life, I've been playing the story mode for over 2-3 hours! this is an unbelievabley addicting game! 5/5 10/10!

:the game: :the game:

Fantastic!

A funny and well thought out game that is addicting and hard to find on search engines (lol?), granted at most times it is a bit twisted, it is still fun. 5/5 10/10!